Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Friday, July 23, 2010

Taylor Ashleigh...


This cake was made for my sister's birthday. She turned fifteen this week! She will be a sophomore in high school next year and I can hardly believe it. Tomorrow is her party. We'll grill burgers at my Dad's. She of course asked me to make her cake!

Her favorite color is turquoise, so her cake had to be! The top tier on this cake is a dark chocolate cake with butter cream filling and the bottom tier is a light french vanilla with butter cream filling. Both tiers are covered generously in butter cream first (for my Dad) and then with rolled fondant! All of the flowers are fondant and edible.
Happy Birthday Taylor Ashleigh, I love you baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment