Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Monday, July 12, 2010

Claire...


This cake is for Claire's 18th birthday. Claire likes chocolate, chocolate, chocolate... So that is what this is, a dense dark chocolate cake with cream chocolate icing as a filling between the layers, and beneath the dark chocolate rolled fondant that covers the cake.

Claire's favorite color is blue, all shades of blue- so I picked turquoise for the bow, I think it looks really feminine on the dark chocolate fondant.

Happy Birthday Claire! You can vote now!!!

1 comment:

  1. This was our first extra special cake. I was speechless when I saw it. It really captures the essence of Claire. Feminine yet strong. Girly but practical. And oh so sweet! This yummy cake was enjoyed with Uncle Larry and Aunt Carter. A five star rating all around! The first of three for our July birthdays. Can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete