Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom...




This cake was made for my Mom. I think it really resonates her spirit and love for the water. She LOVES to fish, and loves to be by the water. Give her sunshine and water and she is one happy woman!
I was very excited to make this cake for her. I had the vision of what I wanted, and it worked perfectly. The cake is a three layered chocolate cake with strawberry filling and butter cream icing.

The butter cream is a wedgewood blue with scroll work done is a crisp white. I made the shells with white chocolate, and dusted them with luster dust so that they would have just a more realistic look. The sand is vanilla wafers.

Happy Birthday Mom, you are SO loved and I hope you have a wonderful birthday and an amazing year to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment