Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Friday, July 30, 2010

Mix and Match...


Ok, so there are some amazing cupcake bakeries here in Houston that are all the CRAZE right now. Obviously my little cakes are not to be compared to theirs but I really like the idea of being able to get the cupcake you want, instead of them all being the same. Kind of like a brand new box of chocolates at valentines. You get to pick the one you want. Since we're talking chocolate, it is important to know that the chocolate shavings on these cakes is Ghiradeli. Yum-o!

Well today Sandra's birthday (my son would lovingly refer to her as "the love of his life" he is ever the charmer!)

So... to celebrate, I made a dozen cupcakes she and her friends are meeting for appetizers this evening and I thought it cupcakes would be fun!

Every cupcake in this dozen is different.

Chocolate Coconut
Milk Chocolate Chocolate
Classic Chocolate
Chocolate and Cream
The Milky Way
Coconut and Cream (Chocolate)
Coconut and Cream (Vanilla)
Classic Combo
Traditional White
White Chocolate Chunk
Triple White Cake
Vanilla Chocolate Coconut

Happy Birthday Sandra, I am wishing you all of God's peace and blessings this year!


2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to take your one of a kind cupcakes to our little celebration today! Sandra is a one of a kind woman; loving mom, extraordinary teacher, devoted Christian. (Her birthday is actually early next week, we had to find a date when we all could meet. Busy moms!)She is going to LOVE her sweet treat - especially knowing it's from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cupckes were delicioso!!! Thank you so much, they were beautiful and yummy...

    ReplyDelete