Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Friday, July 30, 2010

Star Wars...


These just make me hum the the Star Wars theme song. If I were more tech savy, I would totally linky the song to this post so that when you clicked this post you could be transported straight into Star Wars. I just think it would enhance the expereince. (If you know how email me:)
These cupcakes are for a little boy named Pacer. He loves star wars, and is having his birthday party at Nasa. How cool is that!!! The 36 cupcakes are half chocolate half vanilla. Each has a generous swirl of traditional butter cream on top. Adorned with a very silvery sparkly black fondant star and a light saber.

Happy Birthday Pacer, May the Force be with You!

No comments:

Post a Comment