Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pink -a- Dots...


My Sophie calls polka-dots, "pink-a-dots" and when she saw this cake she said- "you making me a pink a dot cake for my birthday?" If you know her you know how she speaks with such conviction that you can't help but just about giggle every time she speaks!
This pink a dot cake is not for Sophie it is for Katie, and she is turning four! The bottom tier is vanilla cake and the top tier is chocolate. The cake is iced in a traditional butter cream icing. All decorations are butter cream except the fondant crown on the top which is all edible. The bottom ruffle of each tier is dusted in glitzy glitter! (I LOVE THAT STUFF!)
Happy Birthday Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment