Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Friday, July 30, 2010

Bubble Gum Bubble Gum..


In a dish... How many pieces do you wish...

Surely I'm not the only one who still sings this with their nearly first grader. I mean seriously if I can't sing it with her, who can I sing it with...

This cake totally reminds me of double bubble. The colors, the fun polka dots, the sparkly dots at the top. I love it!

This cake is a two tiered birthday cake for Paige, who is turning four. The bottom tier is a moist vanilla cake with butter cream filling between each of the three layers, the top tier is a Swiss chocolate cake with a strawberry filling. The cake is entirely iced in butter cream, but the floating dots, and dots on the top are fondant.


Happy Birthday Paige, I hope you have a fun filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment