Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Friday, July 9, 2010

Princess Corolina...


This cake is for a "Sip and See" tomorrow. The Mom and ladies joining will have a High Tea at a hotel in uptown. What a treat! I would love to spend the afternoon sipping tea, and giggling at the joys of a newborn baby!

This is a rich white cake with raspberry filling. The cake is covered in butter cream and then rolled fondant. The bonnet was made to match the invitation and is fondant. I painted the bonnet with luster dust so that it would match the silk ribbon on the invitation and ribbon used on the cake. The scroll work monogram and swiss dots are a very pale pink butter cream.

Welcome Corolina, we are so glad you are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment