Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Friday, July 16, 2010

Pretty Pink Petit Fours...


These pretty pink petit fours are for Sophia's second birthday. Her mom asked for 48 of these sweet little treats. She asked that I color the cake pink, so the cake is pink with a white layer of traditional butter cream and the pink layer of poured fondant on top. They are just so darn cute. I can't wait to see the little princess toppers she found for each petit four. They will just be pretty as a princess I'm sure!

Happy Second Birthday Sophia!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for making these for us, they were DELICIOUS and so fitting for my little princess and her princess friends. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete