Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Swirls...


I made this cake for a party for the moms of the new first grade class at Meadow Wood! The party has since been postponed, so I'm in the process of finding a home for this moist french vanilla cake with strawberry filling and creamy chocolate icing.

It is sad to part with such a pretty cake, but I know it's best- I don't have the self control to be a one piece sort of girl. It is best it goes! :)

I'm sure it will find a home- it's not ever too hard to give cake away!

1 comment:

  1. That cake looks wonerful. I was planning to bake lemon cupcakes for our monthly b-day celebration at work tomorrow, but this is looking very tempting! If you don't find a home for it by 5pm, I'll come and get it on my way home.

    ReplyDelete