Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Friday, August 6, 2010

Simply Pink and White...


This cake is for Sarah's baby shower, and you guessed it- It's a girl. She has a son, and now she is expecting her daughter.
I love this cake. The hostess wanted pink and white, elegant, and feminine. Simply stated... I think this is it. I love this cake. I love the smooth elegant finish the fondant gives it, I love the pretty bow on top, and ya'll know I love those glittery flowers.
This cake is a moist french vanilla cake with classic butter cream. The cake is iced first in traditional butter cream and then a layer of rolled fondant.

Happy Shower Day Sarah! Wishing you and your family blessing abound!

1 comment:

  1. Kimberly,
    This was not only a beautiful cake for my baby shower. It was delicious. Thank you for all of your hard work.
    Sincerely,
    Sarah Leslie

    ReplyDelete