Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's a Small World After All...




These two sheet cakes were made for our church congregation tomorrow after the service. David and Jennifer have been relocated to Columbia with his work. These cakes are to celebrate their time with us and their upcoming move.

I am sorry to see them leave they are always so warm and Jennifer always has a hug for everyone, but I am not sad, because - It is a Small World After All, and I know that we will see them both again soon!

One cake is a moist vanilla cake with traditional butter cream icing and adorned with fresh strawberries. The other cake is a dark and dense chocolate cake with a creamy chocolate icing and then topped with a dark chocolate ganache.




Best Wishes and May God Bless You and Guide your every footstep!

No comments:

Post a Comment