Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Sunday, August 1, 2010

Beautiful...








My Mom made me the most beautiful bookmarks, and I just can't NOT share them with you! They really really are amazing, and look oh so beautiful hanging down the edge of your book.

She also made me and my girls beautiful turquoise bracelets and a matching dangle-y pendent for a silver chain. All of our bracelets have a matching little charm which makes them so special.

I am really impressed with her craftsmanship. She actually crafts the love knots, and clasp herself. Soooo... If you find yourself in need of a new bracelet or are tired of dog ear-ing your books at night- Email me, I've got the hook up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment