Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Friday, August 6, 2010

For Research - Really...


I think that it is not only important for the cakes to be decorated beautifully, but it is also important that they taste delicious! - I mean that is the point, Right?

So... I invited over 7 of my dearest friends whose opinions I valued, and had them

"Rate The Cake" Each cake was only identified by its number 1-9

There were four vanilla varieties, two chocolate, two lemon and a red velvet.
The result- lots of smiles, lots of chatter, and lots of really good and interesting feedback. I'm taking the info and running with it!

Thank you so much to my girls! I appreciate your time and taste buds!




No comments:

Post a Comment