Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Saturday, August 28, 2010

Civic Duty...


My mom is currently serving her civic duty as a juror on a case. This is her Monday will be her third week on the jury. Obviously she has made friends with a couple of the jurors, the term friends is being used lightly here. BUT... She did mention that she has the ultimate hook up on sweets, and promised them she would bring in cupcakes. So... I've made 24 cupcakes for my Mom and the other wonderful citizens who put their daily lives on hold to uphold the commitment of Jury Duty.

I hope these Italian Cream Cupcakes, with a swirl of cream cheese icing and sprinkled with chopped pecans make your day, and I hope they have a coffee maker in the jurors room!

No comments:

Post a Comment