Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Sunday, June 6, 2010

Vroom Vroom Vroom...


Marye is having a party at the race track. How fun is that. She is also turning 10 years old. That is a big deal, it is officially double digits, which you stay till you hit 100!

She wanted a cupcake cake that matched her invitation. She especially liked the race car. So, she's got half chocolate cupcakes, and half vanilla with a swirl of butter cream on each, and glitter of course. I also made a cute little fondant race car that replicates the one on her invitation. You can't see it from the picture, but the front license plate has her initials M.S. and the back plate has her last name!

Happy Birthday Marye, I hope you have a fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment