Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Here comes the bride...


Rani is coming over today to taste test cakes. She is considering me to make her wedding cakes. Her bridal cake and his grooms cake.

She is thinking a dense carrot cake for her three tiered traditional bridal cake. It will be beautiful. He wants a chocolate chunk cake with a creamy chocolate frosting on his two tiered square cake, with luscious chocolate covered strawberry's cascading down.

I've made two taste testers, one of each. We'll eat cake while we visit, and discuss options. Who doesn't eat cake when faced with such big decisions :)

1 comment:

  1. The cakes were absolutely delicious and Jeff agreed (thank you for the samples to take home to him - he ate the chocolate cake entirely that evening, haha)! We are so excited that you are making our cakes Kimberly! Less than 5 months to go! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete