Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Friday, June 4, 2010

It's A Girl...


It's a GIRL! This is cake is to celebrate the upcoming birth of a little bitty girl! Goodness, I love newborn babies. There just really isn't anything sweeter, I'm sure!
The cake is for a couples shower so the invitations were very chic in a bright pink and white. The friends didn't want too cutesy pie because men will be there, but still very girlie.

It is a rich vanilla cake with all traditional butter cream icing. I coordinated the pink with the invitation, and did scroll work on the bottom tier and Swiss dots on the top. The top tier is adorned in fondant flowers, and a chic carriage that I made of fondant!
Happy Baby Shower Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment