Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Thursday, June 3, 2010

I LOVE this cake...



I love love love this cake. I'm allowed favorites right? This cake is just so perfect to me. The size is a small 5" round that will serve 8-10 people. It is for a small birthday celebration and I was asked to go for a garden theme.

This is a very light vanilla cake with strawberry filling, covered in butter cream, and then in rolled fondant.

The top of this cake is covered in edible fondant flowers and leaves. I had so much fun making these flowers. The only non-edible decoration is the little butterfly. I couldn't decide if I should add a not edible decoration, but in the end it went so well with the cake I had too!

I hope the birthday girl loves this cake as much as me. I want one for my birthday! :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW! The cake is perfect! I know that the Birthday Girl will feel really SPECIAL celebrating her BIG DAY with this cake made with LOVE! Your blogspot is also becoming an inspirational spot for me. It's so refreshing to know that there are people who enjoy what they do and share their love for the Lord! It's a pleasure and a blessing to know you.
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe. Your cakes get more and more fantastic every time I log in. Absolutly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete