Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Tuesday, June 1, 2010

1st Grade... Seriously???


I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! Tomorrow is my baby's last day of kindergarten. Where has the year gone? Seriously, she was only born like a week ago it seems.

It has been an AMAZING first year of school for her. Her teacher Mrs. Grizzell has been outstanding and has met every possible expectation of the perfect teacher, and them some. Grace has enjoyed every minute of kindergarten, and for that I am forever thankful!

To celebrate, I've got a cupcake for each and everyone of the 72 kindergartners at Meadow Wood. C'mon you gotta celebrate the last day of school right? :)

To be fair on the teachers, they are all vanilla with a swirl of classic butter cream icing. Each cupcake is dusted with some disco glitter, and adorned with a royal icing summer fish, turtle, starfish, or octopus.

Summer is here! Enjoy your children at home!

2 comments:

  1. You are so very kind, with students like Grace and parents like you, my job is so easy! I miss my Grace. I now know why I love her so much, she comes from a wonderful and gracious mother, (and dad too!) AND the love of my life is her brother. The kids LOVED the cupcakes and the teachers did too. It was a perfect way to end a perfect year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Finding Nemo theme on the cupcakes was precious. A great summery touch and a delicious treat for all of us! Thanks for including us teachers in the head count. We loved it and had lots of sugar energy to pack those boxes.

    ReplyDelete