Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Sunday, June 20, 2010

Test Drive...


So this week I am preparing for the big wedding! I did a test grooms cake to see about painting the fondant Texas gold. I love it! It really really is gold. This week I'll also make the test drive to the reception location- to time it! I'm so excited for the couple, our wedding was such a wonderful day. And the best party I've ever been to (if I can say so without sounding tacky:)
I know Amanda and Ryan are going to have an amazing day, and for sure amazing cake! :)
This is a dense carrot cake with cream cheese icing, encrusted with chopped pecans. The state of Texas is made of fondant, and A&M is in dark chocolate.

Jason is going to take this decadent cake to work with him tomorrow. I can't live with anything that tastes this good, it would wake me up in the middle of the night calling me. (I know that I've mentioned my sweet tooth before:)

No comments:

Post a Comment