Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Friday, October 1, 2010

She wore an ittty bitty yellow...


Thankfully Emma lives in Houston and can still in October have a swimming party- yes my in-laws in England, it is still very HOT here! :):)

This french vanilla cake was made to celebrate Emma's fifth birthday. She is having a fun swimming party and this cake was made to match her favorite swim suit! Every girl loves ruffles! :):)
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! I hope you have a splash-tastic day!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, sadly it's not swimming weather here in England, torrential rain and lashing wind oh the joys of living on the coast!

    Marvellous cake though as ever - this woman is a sweet genius ! We know we've eaten some of her cakes.

    The family - England

    ReplyDelete