Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Big News...

Well, in case you have missed the rumors, Seeking Sweetness LLC is officially in place. I am baking and decorating in a commercial kitchen at the Olde Town Kolache Kitchen in the afternoons after they close at noon. I am so excited about this amazing opportunity!
Storage has been an issue for me previously, and now that will not factor into being able to make an amazing and affordable special cake for your occasion!
You will be able to pick up your cake from the Olde Town Kolache store at 14129 Memorial Drive at your convenience before noon! It will eliminate the need to have an exact pick up time for you and make your cake more available on your schedule!
You can check them out at www.oldetownkitchen.com They have the best breakfast in town!
I am so thankful for this opportunity and hope that you are just as excited about this endeavor as I am. I as always appreciate you choosing me for your special occasion, and I love that my cakes get to celebrate with you!

3 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME!!! :) I'm super excited for you! My family still talks about my wedding cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! Congrats! Dr. B. was my headmaster in elementary school. He is an awesome man!

    Jen Cobb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kimberley
    Great News- Girl you're brilliant, a cakemaker extrodinaire ! All the very best, we expect lots of free samples next time We're over.

    Penny, Ray and Jack
    xxx

    ReplyDelete