Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Thursday, May 20, 2010

Toni's Cake




So, if you have ever spent any time with me at all, you know that I drink coffee. Probably too much, but I have three kids under five and it works! :)

Toni is my girl at Starbucks, she knows me, knows my drink preferences and even better than that she makes me smile. Her Starbucks crew know her as "Diva" She is fun to be around!

Her third baby, and first Son's birthday is today. His name is Truth. This is my gift to Toni, she is a wonderful person and I hope she and her family enjoy his birthday today! Let them eat CAKE! :)

This is a dense yellow cake with a classic chocolate icing. Classic yummy combo! She calls her son Bam Bam because he bangs on everything. That is why there is fondant completely edible Bam Bam on top!




Happy First Birthday Truth!

1 comment:

  1. She was sooooo excited about the cake - she showed me pic today when I stopped in for my fix!
    sammie

    ReplyDelete