Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Sunday, May 30, 2010

Is your crown on straight girl...


So here is another princess cake. The little girls love this cake, and I got so tickled at church this morning, because there are two sisters one who is turning 3 and one turning 6 and both are waiting patiently for their princess cakes.

It reminded me of a really bad day I had. I was on the phone with my mom, and after cheering me up a bit, she said "Girl, get your crown on straight, you're the daughter of the Almighty King" That imagery is so special, and is SO true.

Girl... Is your crown on straight today? Don't forget YOU are the daughter of the Almighty King, our Lord! You are more precious than rubies. Check it out in Proverbs 3:15!

Back to this yummy cake... Connally wanted a french vanilla cake with traditional butter cream icing between the layers, and rolled fondant icing. EVERYTHING on this cake is edible, even the glittery crown!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! The Hergenraders are so excited for their crown cakes!

    ReplyDelete