Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Monday, February 22, 2010

Pucker Up Buttercup...


I think this is such a lovely cake!

It is for a lady who is leaving her current job and moving on. The women she works with have asked that a cake be made to celebrate her new endeavors!

They didn't have a particular idea of what they'd like, so I asked about her.

"She is very feminine, Bright, and loves Jewelry" I think this cake is very feminine, bright, and it is full of bling. See all of those wonderful, and colorful little french dragees. Not to mention the sparkle on the top (courtesy from a sister in law in England - who loves cakes too)
The cake board is covered in a jewel toned pink fancy foil, just because I really liked it!

Now for the important part- this cake is a dark chocolate cake with raspberry filling and classic butter cream icing!


No comments:

Post a Comment