Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chugga Chugga Choo Choo...


Little Luke's no longer two!
Happy Birthday Luke!
Luke loves, trains, planes, and automobiles. If I could have fit a car on this cake I'm sure it would have made his day, but I think it might have been crowded!
Hopefully he'll be delighted with his train and airplane!

This is a moist french vanilla cake with butter cream icing between the layers, and covered in fondant icing. All decor on the cake is edible, and the back caboose of the train even has three presents in honor of Luke's Third Birthday!


2 comments:

  1. I love this cake. But then I love all your cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great cake, shame you are so far away Corey would love this!. Janetxxx

    ReplyDelete