Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Saturday, September 25, 2010

We went to the beach, and we...




Got-- Married--
This cake was made to celebrate the lovely couples matrimony. The couple were married on the beach so seashells seemed only appropriate. The bride very frugally requested a beautiful and ornate smaller tiered cake and a sheet cake to serve first. I really was most impressed with that concept. It really allows you to have the cake that you want and also be able to serve everyone.

Both cakes are a french vanilla cake with butter cre
am icing. The tiered cake also has a strawberry filling between each layer of cake.

I made the seashells out of poured white milk chocolate.

Congratulations to the Mr and Mrs. I am wishing you a very happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment