Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Saturday, September 11, 2010

Accessorize...



These cute cupcakes were made of our Moms club night out. Cupcakes and Cocktails. I donated 12 french vanilla and 12 lemon cupcakes with a swirl of lemon infused butter cream.
My friend Jennifer from "Made with Love" generously donated the adorable cupcake toppers. She is super talented. Jennifer has her own personalized stationary company, and she can make invitations and cupcake toppers for your special event. Her cupcake toppers are 50 cents each and can be personalized just for you and your occasion.

You can find her blog listed in my favorites, or email me and I'll forward you her email address. She really makes some of the most beautiful personalized stationary ever! And, she is one of the sweetest mothers you'll meet!

1 comment:

  1. These cupcake toppers would be NOTHING without the lovely and extra-yummy cupcakes underneath them! Thank you, Kimberly, for letting me share in the fun ... I love you.

    ReplyDelete