Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Thank You...


I made this cake for the nursing staff that are taking care of my mom in the Intensive Care Unit. She has pneumonia in all five lobes of both of her lungs, and is very very sick. She has been on a ventilator since last Monday night and I just really miss her voice terribly. If you know us, we talk at least four times a day on the phone.

Today brings new hope, and I am hopeful! Thank you to all of my amazing friends and family who are helping and praying for our family! I wish I could make you all a cake, but there are too many of you! How blessed am I?

This cake is a dark chocolate sponge cake with strawberry filling and butter cream icing!

My hope is that this cake makes the nurses day and in turn they make my moms!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly, this is Cindy's other cousin Kimberly! I'm sorry to hear your mom is ill, and I just wanted to let you know you and your family are in our prayers for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberly,

    Please let her know that she is in my prayers for a speedy recovery. God Bless you and your family.

    Lupe

    ReplyDelete