Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Friday, April 23, 2010

Boy, Oh Boy!




This cake is for a blue baby shower, as in... It's a Boy!!! I was very excited to do this cake, I love baby showers.
There is something so very special about a becoming a mother for the first time. The whole experience of motherhood is bewildering, but in those first few days and months Gods love just feels so close as you hold your newborn.

The guest of honor will soon hold her son, but for now I hope she enjoys opening her presents, and oohh and aahh-ing over the tiny clothes. That is fun. Most of all I hope she enjoys her cake! :
This is a classic white cake with traditional butter cream icing as a filling and rolled fondant icing.

No comments:

Post a Comment