Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Purpleicious


If you have a little girl, you probably have the book Purpelicious, or maybe even
Pinkalicious. We are a Pinkalicious household.
This cake is Purpleicious, and I hope the three year old little girl that it is for, loves it! I think this cake is a little over the top with purple, but purple is her favorite color and most three year old girls are over the top!

I for one can vouch that without my parental control my oldest daughter at three would have happily worn her high heeled plastic snow white shoes, pink tutu, and her "beautiful" plastic heart jeweled necklace from Chuck E. Cheese all day - every day!.

This Purpleicious cake is a dense butter vanilla cake with butter cream icing, and fondant flower accents.

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning, absolutely stunning! Just wish you were around to make Corey's 4th Birthday cake! Janetx

    ReplyDelete