Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fun with Fondant!




Here are my first two fondant cakes! Fondant is FUN! I love that it creates such a smooth and elegant surface! I think the first one looks like a lovely spring hat. We gave it to a family we know that has FOUR girls. I thought they might like the flowers, and they did!



The second is a better cake... It went to the teachers lounge! I can't resist the temptation of cake in our house!

2 comments:

  1. I love your fondant cakes. Some people say fondant is cheating (I wont name names). But I think it's good to have many strings to your bow. Fondant, buttercream, ganache, royal icing, and more...Try them all. They all have a place in cake decorating.
    Your cakes are fab, and so are you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we loved your cake in the teachers lounge..it was so pretty we hated to cut it. Sandra

    ReplyDelete