Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Saturday, November 6, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Jeff May...







This cake was made to celebrate the wedding ceremony today that has bound Jeff and Rani in Holy Matrimony today and always.
Rani's cake was a dense carrot cake with a cream cheese icing. I was delighted when Rani chose carrot cake because I personally love it, but yesterday as the the oven filled the kitchen with the warm smell of Cinnamon I was especially excited for Rani and Jeff. What a wonderful spicy fall flavor for a wedding on a crisp November evening.

Jeff's cake was classic dark chocolate cake iced in a creamy traditional and masculine chocolate butter cream icing and adorned with 7 pounds of chocolate covered strawberries. Yes, 7 lbs. That is a luscious duo chocolate cake and chocolate dipped strawberries!

Congratulations and blessing to the beautiful couple!
May God guide your every step together today and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment