Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Monday, May 31, 2010

Two for one...


This cake is for TWINS, a boy and a girl!

Asher wanted a Star Wars cake, of course, and Anna wanted a princess Tiana cake. The mom wanted one...
I made each cake completely separately so that I wouldn't be concerned about matching the cakes. The mom wanted both kids to have a special cake of their own, so I didn't want to pick colors or patterns to coordinate, I wanted to pick what worked for each theme.

Anna's Princess Tiana cake is a french vanilla with a traditional butter cream filling and icing. The topper is a toy that she can enjoy after the party.

Asher's Star Wars cake is a Milky Chocolate cake with a traditional butter cream filling and icing. Both action figures light sabers light up, but obviously they will be turned on at the party.

Happy 5th Birthday Anna and Asher!
PS: Michelle, I am in awe at the thought of bringing two babies home from the hospital- You Rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment