Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Thursday, May 20, 2010

Jason's 40th...


My husband turned 40 years old this past Sunday. We met when he was just a mere 29! :) We had a huge surprise party for him on Sunday and he was completely surprised! I of course made the cake.

He is English as I've mentioned before and this is the flag of England the St. George.
The cake was a very moist dark chocolate cake, a layer of butter cream and them covered in rolled fondant.
Happy Birthday to the most handsome, wonderful, loving, amazing, kind, smart and awesome man in the WHOLE world! I love you!
PS: Thank you to all of our friends and family who came, called, and sent cards to make his day special, and thank you for all keeping quiet about the surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment