Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well.



Saturday, July 3, 2010

Gracie Pear Hare...



That is my daughter's full "family name" Meaning our family call her that. My sister in law thought of it when I was expecting her because Gweneth Paltrow named her daughter Apple that summer, and if fruit was in we had to have it! :) So we call Grace, Gracie Pear. I'm pretty sure we always will.

She turned six yesterday. I can't believe it. I am so in love with that precious gift God has entrusted us with. She is amazing. I know I am her momma, but I am most proud that she is beautiful inside. She has such a giving heart.

The best part of having a mom that makes cakes is that you for sure get what you want when your birthday comes around. Grace designed this cake herself. This is a chocolate two layered sheet cake with butter cream icing and a fondant cheer leader. It is also generously dusted with European Edible Glitter. Nothing says "Happy Birthday" to a six year old like bling on a cake! :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment